Thursday, June 7, 2012

Time For A Catch Up....

Since everyone decided to share strep and then Kevin one upping his siblings with hand foot and mouth, I didn't get a chance to post pics from the end of school. Olivia had her piano recital:


Then we finished our stint at our beloved elementary school. I still can't believe that next year I won't have any kiddos at the school down the street. It's a strange feeling to have a school in your neighborhood that you have no affiliation with anymore. She looks so mature....


As far as my older boys go, middle school is kind of anti-climactic. They give out awards, but hey, they're 11 now, no big thing... They did get their yearbooks signed and managed to finish out the year with decent grades (not good enough for me) and smiles on their faces....

Emi and Simon finished their year in class with Miss Monica. I love her. I just LOVE her. I'm sad that when they go back, they will have a new teacher, but change must come and they are getting older and need to be challenged...

So we have easily settled into the summer slow schedule. Emi and Simon go a few days a week to an MDO so I can do things with the older kids that I can't do with 3 year olds. We also have started swimming lessons with the little ones, they need to be comfortable in the water... Big kids have sports camps throughout the summer (Olivia is at a volleyball one as I type.) and we're hoping to get some time at the beach if Billy's schedule allows for it.... Here's to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment