Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Am Back At The Trainer, Cursing But Surviving...

After my 2 month break while I tried to figure out what was going to happen with Simon (more therapy, appts or what), I went back to working out with the trainer. Honestly, I needed to after the holiday weight gain, and my doctor really stresses weight bearing exercise since I have osteopenia. But I don't want to go. My 3 year olds go to school twice a week. So Mondays and Wednesdays, I have from 9-2 to get stuff done I can't do with them. Appointments with the big kids fall in this time, visits with my mom at the nursing home (easier done when I am alone), errands, you get what I mean. So spending an hour working out just feels like a waste. I'm still going, but I can't promise it will last.

I got new contacts yesterday, apparently they are a step before bifocals. Awesome. Here are your new contacts, grandma. I hate getting older. I do like seeing things though, so it seems to be working well.

I have been really trying to clean house. I did the kitchen pantry, we even have things in bins and labeled now! I thought Billy was going to faint. :) I did both bathrooms and right now Olivia and I are trying to get her room under control. She has the smallest bedroom (but is also the only kid with her own room), so we need to get the crafts and art supplies under control. Then I guess I'll have to get to my closet. That won't be too much fun. I'm afraid to get rid of stuff that I "may" need. It's a sickness.

Sounds like therapy is ending, I better get off of here, have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment