Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday, Monday....

Well, here we are at the start of a new week... I'm tired already. :) I was lazy over the weekend, so I am paying for it now with mountains of laundry to catch up on. My favorite part is that Kevin has a football game tomorrow and on game day, the players have to wear khakis, dress shirt and a tie. He looks adorable, but I could do without the ironing... So I still have to get that done today and figure out dinner. As you can tell, I was really phoning it in this weekend. I have no dinner menu planned, laundry everywhere, complete catch up day....

Saturday was fun, we celebrated Olivia's upcoming birthday (tomorrow she will turn 11!) at The Cheesecake Factory. Her choice and she loved it. Billy called ahead to see if I could eat there gluten free and the manager told him they had a "skinny menu" I could choose from... Ummm, not the same thing.. No big deal, PF Changs is in the same mall, so I ran in and grabbed my lunch and we were off... (I did miss out on the cheesecake, but my thighs didn't need it...) My dad met us there, so I'm glad he came out and had some fun with us. Next Saturday is the party with the girls, so I'm sure there will be tons of pictures then...


I need to set up an occupational therapy evaluation for Simon. I'm hoping of course that he doesn't need it, that he's doing fine and "normal". Wouldn't that be nice? I have to also take the shorties in to the eye doctor this week to see if Simon's glasses prescription is correct and to also check on Emi's stye on her cornea.

All in all, I can't complain. The big kids grades are good, they appear to be happy. Everyone is back in school and finally it feels like a normal schedule to plow through. If I can get myself back into menu planning and that stuff, we'll be good as gold....

No comments:

Post a Comment