Monday, April 16, 2012

Appliances Giving Up And Tax Season...

Finally the weekend is here. Whew... What a week. We had water all over the garage from some hot water heater part, then soon to follow, the air conditioner started in on it. Then I found a water leak in the backyard (sprinkler system) that makes #3, so if everything happens in threes, I think we're done. For the good news, today we found out we were getting a refund, so no big check to write to the IRS. YAY!

The kids are doing well, they're closing in on the last 6 weeks of school. This year has really flown by, I can't believe Olivia is leaving elementary school so soon. I'm going to have 3 kids in junior high, not sure if I'm ready for that one! :)

Saturday we had Aaron's soccer game and I remembered my camera (finally!). (Aaron is right in the middle.)


I should go, the A/C is out again, so I need to get the guy out to charge me an obscene amount of money to fix it. At least today isn't supposed to get too hot.... I am missing out on my workout, so I will feel fluffy all day. I blame the leftover Easter candy. I simply have no self control....

No comments:

Post a Comment