Monday, September 17, 2012

I Am Such A Bad Blogger.....

School is really kicking my scheduling butt this year. I have the three older kids in band and we added football with Kevin. Emi will start ballet next week, and Olivia's birthday is right around the corner. The days go by so fast and I am exhausted 4 weeks in. :)

Simon adjusted beautifully to his glasses. I guess I didn't give him enough credit, every night he puts them in their case and asks for them every morning. So cute. Today he was graduated from physical therapy. That's great news, we see the neurologist Thursday to see if he wants occupational therapy or if we will just see how it goes. Emi also had an MRI done a few weeks ago, so we'll see how the results there are. I'm hoping we're done with the Botox shots, they hurt and I hate sitting them down to have them done. School is going well for them, Simon of course, is slower to warm up to the new teacher and kids. :)

Olivia has adjusted to the middle school much quicker than I thought she would. She is still hyper emotional when she gets home, but her grades are high, no friend drama, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Her birthday is next week, so I am rushing to finish everything there.

Kevin has truly become quite the young man, no matter how hard I try to keep my baby. :( He's almost my height, his voice cracks and all he does is grunt answers. So far football is keeping him really busy (5:45 wake ups!) but he is enjoying it and his grades are still great. I was worried about 2 band classes and football, but he's adjusting better than I am.

Aaron is trucking along, he's happy but the grades are starting to slip. The most annoying part is that it's not understanding information, it's turning work in. He just would rather do the work and let it gather dust in his binder.

Everything else is moving along, Billy is really busy at work, I am still regularly examining my face for new wrinkles.... Working out has taken a serious back seat, but I tend to go in waves. I did run last week, but with orthodontist and neurologist appointments this week, I don't see it happening again. Never enough time in the day......

No comments:

Post a Comment