Thursday, September 20, 2012

Seriously, Is He Really Only 12???

Good Lord, how am I going to survive a surly 12 year old for 6 more years? My sweet Kevin, my sweet boy that has always been my sensitive one that tells me everything... has become a monster.... He is still sensitive, but now it's only about things that effect him or are directed towards him. I thought this was supposed to happen around 15-16??? It's unbearable....

On a happier note with Kevin, he started football and I became one of those moms.... :)



Today Simon and Emi saw their neurologist and he decided that they were done with Botox shots for their torticollis. Simon has also graduated from physical therapy and Emi is down to once a week. So yay for progress!

This weekend we will celebrate Olivia's 11th birthday at the Cheesecake Factory, her choice. Then the following weekend we have the party with her friends. I better get moving, the X Factor is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment