Sunday, September 30, 2012

Olivia's 11th Birthday Party....

We took a handful of girls along with our own 5 kids and headed to Amazing Jump here in town. I have to tell you, I think it was a big success and they all seemed to have a great time. Not always easy to get when you want her older brothers and younger sibs to have fun too. It included dodge ball and wall to wall trampolines. I think the best thing to do is upload the pics...
Olivia (2nd from left) and her posse

Emi and Simon had fun too!

Olivia in action

Dodge ball


We came home and opened presents then somehow I got gluten poisoned and felt awful for the rest of the night and even now I have a killer headache... (hence, the short post...) So onto Halloween costumes and then Simon and Emi's birthday in November!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment