Friday, October 21, 2011

And Now We Have Time To Sit And Have Coffee....

Whew... What a week! It's the end of the grading period at school, so I have been after Aaron to get all late work turned in. I was hoping he would take the wheel by now, no such luck.... He ended up passing everything, but that's not good enough for me. The boys had to be at school this morning by 7:15, instruments ready to play, so Billy took them and the shorties and I had to take Olivia. We did it in full style, pjs and hoodies. :) They loved it, it was still dark out and they love going to Olivia's school...

We saw my mom this morning, I noticed that her wedding band was gone. I am so upset. The nursing home states EVERYWHERE on the contract not to wear jewelry. I mean, you're a sitting duck. But when she went in last year, she cried and cried to my dad about her ring not being on. I told him to buy her a plain gold band, but God bless him, he just wanted her happy, and he was already drowning in guilt about having her admitted to a nursing home. My mom wears 3 bands, (or used to) her engagement, the wedding band, and one of my grandmother's bands. I am very sentimental and I am still so upset that one is gone. How can someone take something from a helpless elderly, sick person??

We just finished up physical therapy with Simon and Emi, so now I can look forward to the weekend, Olivia has 2 birthday parties to go to, and we have to get her a different costume. I hope the weather stays beautiful....

No comments:

Post a Comment