Friday, November 4, 2011

The Day Has Come... My Son Is Going To The Middle School Dance....

I could throw up. He is SO psyched. Sigh... How is it possible that the little 5 pound alien-looking bundle I brought home is headed to a school dance? The positives? The 6th graders are separated from the older kids and their dance is 5:30-7:00. LOVE that.... And I'm glad that he's acting exactly like he should be at this age. But I don't want him to grow up... Although he is quite funny at this age... :) His brother will not be going, his refusal to get on the ball with school work is keeping him home, trapped like a rat. His choice....

I got the proofs back from the photographer yesterday! LOVE them! The only problem is I can't decide which ones to print. :) It's a great position to be in, I know. I was even surprised to see pictures of me that I liked! I rarely like any picture I am in (this is why I always take the pics!), but I was pleasantly surprised to find a few that I really liked. So I am in love with this photographer! I will post some pics when I get the disc. There are some individual pics of the kids that are really gorgeous....

Ummm... What else? I've gained some weight from Halloween, boo... I swear I just can't have candy that I like in the house, self control is nil. I need to get moving, do a DVD or something soon. Too lazy for the scale to change in the right direction....

Have a great weekend, nothing going on here, except for Billy working....

No comments:

Post a Comment