Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday, Sunday.... And Pie On A Stick...

Well, here we are with Spring Break coming to an end. Part of me is ready to get back to the normal grind, not to mention get these kids out of here. Only because I snack when they're home. Seriously, I'm here alone doing house stuff, I can manage to stay out of the kitchen. Kids walking around snacking and I immediately join in. So I have been sliding off the diet and since the kiddos are home, no work outs either. I must get myself to the trainer, my jeans are weeping....

After mass today we stopped by Tooties Pie Company. Ever since Olivia and I saw them on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives, she has begged to stop and try the pie on a stick. Dipped in chocolate. Sigh... This was one time I was grateful for Celiac's disease, I couldn't try any of it. But the kids loved it, I hope so, it was $5 a slice! Anyway, that was our farewell to the holiday. :)

This week is going to go from 0-60 in no time. Piano starts back up tomorrow, Billy is out of town for a couple of days, and Aaron's soccer practice starts as well. It's also the last 9 weeks of school, and I intend to crack the whip. A 79 is unacceptable when you get it because you forgot to turn something in or couldn't bother to finish it. I know I need to back off and let them fall, but part of me wants to push it all this term and let them see what they are capable of. Sigh. Tweeners....

No comments:

Post a Comment