Thursday, March 22, 2012

Not A Good Day At The Trainer, And Soccer Season Has Begun....

Sigh.... I went to work out today because I missed yesterday (ortho appointment for Miss Olivia, we're going for Ryann #2 in braces). I try and keep it on Mondays and Wednesdays because I prefer the trainer those days. So I went in today and just had a lousy workout. I'm sure that he's a nice guy, but he's kind of skinny (yes, I'm judging. My regular trainer is a beast. In a good way...) and he is ALWAYS checking his phone and I never get the feeling he is that interested in being there. I left defeated and seriously emotional about it. How embarrassing is that?! It's a freaking workout. But I was last to finish everything, nothing felt right and he rarely checked to see if I was doing it right. I'm needy in the gym I guess. So I sent an embarrassing text to my workout buddy (who has inconveniently moved to night workouts) about how there was no way I was going back to that skinny boy that looks like he should be playing tennis. Then I called Billy and carried on.... About my workout. What is wrong with me??? I figure that it's mainly getting older, having a harder time losing weight, and then when I make the time to work on it, I get let down. I know, cry me a river, there's famine in Africa and I want a more attentive trainer. It is not lost on me....

So here is my sweet Olivia starting the orthodontist experience... Spacers and molds taken yesterday...
God help us, Kevin gets his lower braces in May and Aaron may soon follow.. I'm guessing I shouldn't ask Billy for a deck anytime soon. ;) As I type, Aaron has started his spring season of soccer, let the games begin!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment