Wednesday, March 14, 2012

We Finally Hit Spring Break... If We Were Only All Healthy...

I know I have been MIA, no excuses except the usual, life got in the way. They tend to pack in a ton of things right before Spring Break and in the middle, Simon decided that high fevers were the place to be. 102 and no other symptoms, who knows what that was about.... Then we get out of that and yesterday Olivia picks up the mantle. She is really sick though, 102 is the norm for her right now and her cough is something else.... I am lucky to have Billy home this week, he has been able to take the other kids out while Olivia and I huddled down and watched Cupcake Wars and waited for good health to return...

Simon and Emi went to their first movie yesterday, Billy took the 4 healthy kiddos to see "Puss N Boots". They loved it.. The popcorn maybe more than the movie. :) Today was another out and about day as the shorties had Botox injections (hopefully the last ones) and then we all went to lunch downtown and ice cream at Marble Slab... I will not be getting near the scale anytime soon...

I can't believe the big kids have 9 weeks left of school. Then we will have no more kids at the elementary school (I've told the office they have 3 years to recover from Ryanns, then the shorties start up!) and all 3 big kids will be in middle school. Sigh... Where did the time go? So with the summer break coming too soon, Billy and I are trying to get sports camps set up, scheduling everything as best we can, and really, I think the big kids will have a good one, 2 camps each kid, and maybe Emi can start ballet. I don't quite know where to put Simon, karate may be a bad idea... ;)

So I am going to end this, hope every one's break has been a good one, and throw a load of laundry in to wash.... That stuff never takes off Spring Break, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment