Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yes, The Entire City Takes The Day Off For A Parade...

So San Antonio is known for Fiesta, we have a two week party every Spring. My family doesn't really participate in all the festivities, the crowds are not my thing. BUT, the last Friday of Fiesta is a day off from school (I am not kidding), and lucky for us, Billy's downtown office overlooks the parade route. :) So no hassle for parking, we take a bunch of yummy food and have a nice family afternoon. In the air conditioning. Perfect.... Here are some obligatory shots of my kiddos and a few of the actual parade! :)

Oh and now that Fiesta is over, onto Easter! This is exhausting! :)

What's a parade without a giant Texas flag??

Here are a few of the Fiesta princesses...
Simon, my sweetie...


Kevin eating yummy Mexican food...

Emi and Olivia with their fiesta crowns


My three boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment