Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Rain Is Good... The Lethargy That Comes WIth It, Not So Much...

It's really hard to get motivated to attack house chores when it's cloudy and dreary outside. I'd rather nap. My 2 year old daughter would rather not. What 2 year old decides they've outgrown naps??? That is my newest obstacle, no more nap time, no hour and a half of silence, time for phone calls, time to get something accomplished. And she shares a room with Simon, so she gives him about 35 minutes of peace and then wakes him up. Sigh... Things are bumpy at the Ryann household....

Olivia finally hit her final balance total for her itouch. She has been saving for awhile and I am so proud of her for sticking to it. But now she is driving me crazy with the texting and "look at this app". :) And the boys are jealous. They can't save $10, much less $200. Lesson learned, I think...

My October has officially been declared a disaster. The shorties go to school twice a week. I have been trying to work out, see my mom at the nursing home (so much easier to do alone!), and run the errands that are difficult with toddlers in tow. Now next week there are no school days (Columbus Day--everyone is home and Wednesday is Simon's Botox day.) The week after is early release for 3 days, somewhere in there I also have to get Olivia and Kevin to the orthodontist. Did I mention that I have portraits scheduled for the end of the month? Now to get everyone in similar color clothing for that.... I am insane... What was I thinking?! At least costumes have been purchased, now I have to work on Billy's office stuff. As his office manager, (fancy title and all for paper pusher and tax filer) I have to get Christmas cards and gifts ordered for his clients...

Ok, after all that whining, I have to just get it together and get it done. It's not like November is going to get better. That's the shorties' birthday, Thanksgiving, and my dad is going to see his family in NY, so I will have to ramp up visits with my mom for the few days he is gone so she doesn't freak out.

January will be here soon, right?? :) Of course then I spiral into the "I gained how much weight?!?!?" Never ends you know......

No comments:

Post a Comment