Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ahhhh, It's Cold and Rainy.... Perfect for My Mood...

Yuck. It's pouring outside and the temp has dropped since this morning. I feel bad, I told the kids it "might rain a little" (note--don't ask me for weather updates) and when I was hanging up laundry this morning, I saw that both my older boys don't have their hoodies with them. That's going to make for a long walk to the portables....

Tomorrow I have to go cancel my membership with my trainer. I am actually bummed about it. I like exercising there, but right now, with my life, I don't have an hour to workout 2-3 times a week. The shorties only have school 2 days a week and I spend that time running errands, seeing my mom at the nursing home, or taking one of the big kids to a doctor/ ortho appointment. There is just no time. So it's now on me to dust off the dvd's, Jillian Michaels scares me a little, and work out with Simon and Emi in tow. The self discipline will be tough. But now that I'm 40, I have to stick to it. I am having trouble dropping the Holiday weight gain and it's freaking me out. I also think my right eye is shrinking and Billy is ignoring the warning signs of imminent danger....

Everything else is going along like always, fussing at the boys to STUDY, not just do homework. They still don't get it. I think it's just going to take time. I didn't know how to really study when I was in 6th grade. We'll get there, I just hope to still have most of my sanity intact.

And that's it from the Ryann's part of the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment