Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, What's On The Horizon???

Wow, 2011 went by quick... Here I am, overfed and ready to dig into 2012. Of course that means, diet and work outs resume, that goes without saying. And cheating on said diet, keeps you sane you know.... I did gain more than I expected over Christmas, I am kind of bummed about that. You just can run away from the too tight jeans, no escape. Last night we had a buffet style late dinner after church, little ones went to bed around 8, and the big kids, Billy and I waited for midnight with Ryan Seacrest, like so many others... I must say, Ryan looked a bit too fresh faced for my taste, lay off the Botox, men look better with a few lines. He's still cute to me, even hobbit-sized...

To catch up on everything we've been busy with this week, I'll say that in pictures. We went downtown to have dinner and see the lights on the Riverwalk. Billy and I were so disappointed in the new LEDs that our charming mayor insisted we needed. Hundreds of thousands of dollars later and it's crap. No lights hanging from the trees, the lights have a blue hue instead of the warm glow before.

Lights before:

Lights now:



It just isn't the same.... We did enjoy the company, and of course, ice cream at Mr. Ice Cream...




On New Year's Eve we ate a lot and hung out until it was Champagne/Sparkling Cider time...


And this morning as I was taking down Christmas, Billy took the kids out back, armed them with silly string, poppers, and goodness knows what else....





I hope that you all have a healthy and happy 2012...I'm not sure what's in store for us, I hope for good health for my family, wonderful things for my kiddos, and continued success for Billy... On a side note, how fabulous is my new camera?!?! LOVE it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment