Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I know I'm a dork, but I love voting time....

Go to fullsize image

I hate the constant telephone calls, but I like to vote. I wish everyone felt it was a duty to do so. I'm not going to get political, I'm not talking about who to vote for, that's your business, just go and do your duty as a citizen.  So this morning, Billy and I took the shorties and did our early voting.

Sunday we hit the pumpkin patch and I was so bummed that the littlest ones do not want adorable pictures for their mom. :) They thought the place was some kind of place to run laps. This is what I ended up with...

So they aren't terrible, but not quite the adorable, everyone loves everyone shots I was hoping for.... At least I got to check the pumpkin patch off the list. Now onto the Halloween Friday Movie night. I still haven't decided on the movie, but we have a projector and Friday night we're going to have friends over for the big kids and watch a movie out back on the side of the house. Simon and Emi will be asleep and I wanted something fun for the big kids--baby free. Luckily the weather has stayed quite warm, so it should be fun. We'll pull chairs and blankets out and just park it with popcorn and candy.

I should end this, I have mountains to do before the physical therapist gets here and I have to wake up the short ones...

Egad: Charlie Sheen has truly lost his mind.....
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/10/26/charlie-sheen-naked-trashed-hotel-room-report-says/?test=faces

No comments:

Post a Comment