Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jumping in...

So here I am sitting with my laptop and wondering do I start with some type of mini biography for the first post or do I just start "talking". Everyone's first blog entry is going to be choppy, right? I am married to a great guy, we have 5 kids that span from 22 months to 10 yrs and life is busy. I love it, even when I'm exhausted, or can't figure out 5th grade math, or when Billy (previously mentioned great guy) leaves that greasy, disgusting pan in the sink that I know he left for me on purpose. This is exactly where I am supposed to be. I figure I will regularly mention my best friend, Cathy. We met in 4th grade, 31 years ago. We live maybe 5 miles away from each other and probably talk at least 5 times a day. She may also be my only blog reader, which would be kinda sad, since she'll be reading what we already talked about. I have Celiac's Disease, which means I cannot digest gluten, and desperately miss it. I should exercise more, I should iron, I should learn to garden. This is almost confession....

The newest endeavor for the Ryanns is Billy's soon-to-be company. He is a patent attorney and a few years ago he came up with a few ideas that he decided to patent himself. Now we're living in that what now, seed money, marketing, we have no idea what we're doing place. I'll admit to my eyes glazing over late at night when he is giddy with his science nerd-dome enthusiam, but that's just because it's his baby. He's worked really hard on this and it really has taken years to get to this step off point. Oh, and I would really like a new kitchen. So I guess I must be invested too.

No comments:

Post a Comment