Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Choir And Band Performances And I Forgot About Christmas Cards...

This week is busy, they tend to get that way towards Christmas break. Billy has had to take the boys to school in the dark to band practice before school and Olivia has a choir concert tonight. It's definitely a hot dogs for dinner night with all of us in our seats for the performance at 6:30.

Tomorrow I am off to brave the mall and last minute shopping. I just realized I have neglected the all important stocking stuffers and have to get right on that along with some Thomas the Train purchases for my littlest one....

I am so happy that Walgreens does quick Christmas photo cards because I somehow forgot to do them. :) Billy writes the family letter, so I am off the hook there. I just can't believe the year has flown by so fast. Next week I'll be a grandparent telling my grand kids about the hardships I had as a child without cellphones and Internet....

Have a good one and stay warm....

No comments:

Post a Comment