Sunday, December 11, 2011

This Is Not The Time...

Kevin and I are fighting some kind of bug. My throat is killing me and when I bend down, the pressure in my face is awful... I can do a few days of this, but then we've got stuff to do! :)

I still have no concrete plan on what to do for teachers this year... I'll start snooping through Pinterest and find something good, I just need to get moving. I did get all the Christmas cards addressed, so those will get mailed tomorrow. You know, we have only gotten 3 cards this year, maybe no one is bothering? Bad economy, maybe cards are seen as an unnecessary expense. That's ok, but I do like hearing from people you don't always regularly hear from....

I better get trucking, the big kids have CCD at 3:30 and I need to double check homework, sign agendas, blah, blah....

No comments:

Post a Comment