Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Time For the Christmas Parties....

Well, today is the big kids' last day of school. Basically, party all day for Olivia (still in elementary school) and home with a belly full of sugary goodness. The boys will come home slightly bitter since they had 9 week exams instead. :) I am thrilled that all my baking for teachers and helpers is done, and soon I will have 3 extra people home to entertain Simon and Emi who, quite honestly, are sick of me. :) I get it, I get sick of myself sometimes too...

Last Sunday, Olivia's school choir performed at the San Antonio Rampage game (hockey) and here she is on the Jumbotron... Needless to say, she was a very happy camper that her daddy caught this shot.
Olivia is far right.



The big kids went together to the game, complete with a glass pane shattering and all, while I had 2 baking assistants with me... And one of which is slightly OCD... I lost count with how many times we had to wash our hands because they were dirty... Sigh....


Tomorrow I plan on hauling all the kids around for gifts for their dad, grocery shopping for the week and then hopefully I am done with the crowds. Billy is taking a half day Thursday and then won't go back in until Tuesday. That will be so nice and we are really lucky that he is able to take that much time off. If I don't post until after Christmas, have a very merry one, enjoy your families, and eat lots... You can make that dreaded lose weight resolution next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment