Sunday, July 17, 2011

An Entire Day At Six Flags Fiesta Texas....

I am so sorry for a week of silence. I think may be still tired from Tuesday's marathon at Fiesta Texas, or lazy in July. Billy and I were concerned about how long the shorties were going to last (last summer I had to leave the park by 1pm), but they had a ball and made it until 4! I must say, 2 year olds hanging out for 6 hours without much of a battle is a total win. They were asleep before I hit the highway to get home. :) Billy stayed with the big kids until the park closed at 9. They were still talking about it days later... I'm just going to post some pics and then head to the tv to watch something with everybody...


And we're finally packed up and ready to go!
I love this one of the 5 kids on the train...

Awww, I couldn't love this boy more...

Billy and Simon flying...

Olivia and Kevin waiting for one of the water rides...

My five gorgeous kiddos, tired and annoyed with my picture taking...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment