Saturday, July 9, 2011

Watching My Son Talk To The Chicks Makes Me Nauseous....

Tomorrow my oldest boys officially turn 11. Nothing big planned, since we already had the sleep over, just lunch out, Marble Slab ice cream and presents. (and yay for me, they picked a restaurant I can eat at!) 11 feels like the baby is all gone. I haven't heard "Mommy" from either one in ages. One of them (Kevin of course) shies away from kissing me in public, from saying "I love you", all of it. He's over  it. :) Yesterday I looked out my front window and he was sitting in the yard with a neighbor girl (an older woman, mind you!) just hanging out. Just the two of them. I wanted to throw up. He looked too comfortable, relaxed.... I am grateful he was in my yard, right in front of me, but the girls already?! The silver lining was I watched him walk her home... Nice touch. At least he was a gentleman. :)


11 years ago we were leaving the hospital....
I should finish laundry and proofread something for Billy before the shorties wake from nap. Then mass tonight, so I better get moving.....

No comments:

Post a Comment