Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dusting off the blog.....

I feel like I haven't posted in way too long. Things around here are just busy, busy. Halloween was  great, I was worried that Simon and Emi wouldn't want to wear their costumes or walk to trick or treat. I was pleasantly surprised and I think all 5 kiddos had a ball....


Candy Corn Fairy, Kitty, Zombie Doctor, Puppy, and an Ice Ninja



"I'm going with the big kids..."


"I just take this candy?"




No injuries, everybody had a bag of loot and babies in bed by 8pm. The older kids were hard to wake up the next morning, but  I'm pretty sure it was worth it. Then I spent two days with a feverish little one. His fever would get as high as 104, but only at night with no other symptoms. So now we're nearing the end of the week and everyone appears healthy and relatively happy. No big plans for the weekend, I hope to get Olivia's room redo finished and the wall quote for Emi and Simon's room up. My little ones will be two years old in 10 days, I don't have any more babies in the house. :( I better plan a birthday dinner soon, between that and Thanksgiving, things are going to be hopping around here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment