Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Week later, I guess I have to stop checking the kids' Halloween Candy for poisons....

**Edited to say I wrote this last night on the 8th and forgot to post it. I do know my anniversary date. :)

Sigh.... The bathroom scale gained weight last week. Not me, but I still feel bad for the darn thing... I guess it's time to grab the preverbial bull by the horns and get to working out. You know, 2 1/2 weeks before Thanksgiving? Timing is everything... Fingers crossed that I just stay motivated, the fire is dim, let me tell ya....

Today is Billy and my 13th wedding anniversary. It's one of those moments that feels like so long ago, but at the same time, just yesterday. I can quickly name several twists and turns right from the start: his parents were mad at us at the wedding, a year later the flood hit, after that he was diagnosed with testicular cancer and a year later we were adopting twin boys. He sure doesn't bore me. So I'm going to end this blog here and admire my lovely white roses that were delivered from my sweetie...

One of my favorite pics, the only copy and it has flood damage from the '98 Flood
 that hit Lake McQueeney. Makes it even more memorable....


The more posed, formal church shot. I wanted a BIG bouquet.
 Done and then some.








No comments:

Post a Comment