Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Short Post Since I Am Recovering From Something Awful....

So I caught some bug yesterday, Billy came home on his white horse with pizza and soup. :) I went to bed at 6 last night and got up at 8 this morning. Guess I needed it. Then he took all the kids to Aaron's soccer game and I rested even longer. I am a lucky girl. :)

So this post is pictures, bear with me....

The boys had Market Day at school. They had to come up and produce a product to sell to the students. They had to keep track of their expenses and then subtract them from the profits. I loved that they had to wear "business attire." :) Kevin sold pencil holders with Justin Bieber stickers on them (going for the chick market) and Aaron built hovercrafts. Both sold out, so they were happy.




School has maybe 13 days left in the year. Then I officially have 6th graders.... Eeek....

No comments:

Post a Comment