Sunday, June 12, 2011

13 Kids and 16 Hours Later, We Survive A Sleepover... :)

Ahhhhhh, DONE.... I think it was a good time, I mean, I went to bed at 11:30 and slept on and off until 6:30. Billy is the one that took the bullet. He slept outside in the backyard with 8 ten and eleven year old boys. He says they finally gave up around 2 am, so I guess he got 4-5 hours of sleep. I guess we just didn't tire them out enough. :) I'm just going to post pics, I hope the boys had a good birthday party. The pizza went fast, the ice cream bar was a hit, and the movie was cute. The lone hiccup was this morning they were all supposed to be in the front yard and I looked and they were gone. I freaked, Billy was asleep and the little ones needed to be watched, so I woke Billy up and he stormed off tired, barefoot, and in his pjs. Hee, hee.... Anyway, good news is that they were a block over, bad news is that my boys know they aren't supposed to leave the cul-de-sac without permission and they did it anyway. Sigh.. Hopefully their yelling-in-his-pajamas dad embarrassed them into sticking to the rules. Time will tell.
The modern version of the slip-n-slide.
We did let the shorties play before all the big kids came over...
Olivia and her bff, had to have someone for her to hang with...
I rarely post a picture of myself. Don't ask about the hand gestures, I haven't a clue...


Kevin, Aaron, and Kevin's best friend
Mmmm, ice cream sundaes
Time to roast marshmallows
"Is it really only 11:00??"

No comments:

Post a Comment