Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Am So Bored Of Myself And The Worst Part Is, I Can't Escape Me.....

Does that ever happen to you? I had a hard time logging onto the blog because I had nothing to say of any interest... This happens every so often, I'm sure I'm not the only one. But I bore myself. I stay at home with my kids, I have no real hobbies. My kids are my hobbies and my job, I suppose. I am immersed in 6th grade happenings, mean girls that pop up in 5th grade, and whether or not Simon is going to use the potty or the couch, if you know what I mean. I haven't posted a status on Facebook, because I fear my childless/single friends with "defriend" me. Yuck... These funks suck, and I know it will pass, but apparently not today. What do you want me to fill you in on? That I mopped the floor, emailed a teacher, did some laundry and broke up countless fights over Little People?? (not actual little people, the toys, for my childless friends... :)

My husband would say, suck it up and get over it. You have a blessed life. DUH... And I will get over this. I blame my last birthday and the recent swollen eye saga. I mean when you puttering around and feeling old, who wants to catch a glimpse in the mirror and see the face of a boxer? Does nothing for the self esteem.... Maybe I need to get back to the trainer. I hate to work out, but I always feel better the next day, sore but better.

So I hope that tomorrow's blog posting isn't so boohoo. Maybe I just need more caffeine. This is why my kids bought my a Starbucks gift card for my birthday, they just get me....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment