Monday, September 5, 2011

Surprise For Me, Hubby Took A Half Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day. I wasn't expecting much, beyond my older 3 kids telling me they were bored and asking what I had planned to entertain them. But we woke up to unbelievable weather here, after weeks and weeks of triple digits, it was 81! There was a breeze blowing and I haven't seen my kids since we got home from the grocery store. They have been outside all day with their friends just soaking up the weather...

I finished Olivia's birthday invitations and have them addressed and ready to go. I wanted to go taste testing cupcakes today, but the cupcake store is closed for the holiday. I thought that was really weird. I would think a day for grilling and stuff would be a day to sell cupcakes, but they don't agree.... Tomorrow after school will have to do, I suppose....

We decided with the nice breeze we had today (which unfortunately for other parts of Texas have fueled the terrible wildfires...) we took dinner outside and of course I took pictures... Excuse the dead grass/hay in the background, we gave up trying to keep it alive in July. :)






Then after dinner, a quick game of soccer....


Until reinforcements arrived... With extra balls.... Mid game....  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment