Thursday, September 1, 2011

Busy Day, Open Houses And Haircuts!

This will be short again, the littlest ones had Open House, Simon got a haircut, and then we rushed home for physical therapy. We're doing lunch right now so I can hurry them to nap time. They  had a great time seeing their teacher, I really just wanted to go to see the official head count for their M-W class. There are 5 kids, I think it's going to be a great year for them. (and me...cough...cough....) They start back in a week.

This afternoon is a mad dash to get everyone to get homework and instrument practice done, hot dogs for a quick dinner and then I have to go to the elementary school for Olivia's parent orientation. They don't want kids in attendance, so Billy will be home early to hold down the fort and get the shorties ready for bed. A long day.... So I hope yours is productive, they say we're not supposed to hit 100 degrees today, we shall see! I am looking forward to a slow, lazy Friday at home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment