Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whew, We Made It Through The Botox Shot....

 LONG day.... We left for the 9:30 appointment by 8:45 this morning. (It's downtown, traffic is iffy...) I didn't even eat breakfast I was so worked up. I mean it's Botox and my 2 year old's neck.... By the time they were ready for us, it was almost 11. Yeah, that made me happy. I had both the shorties and entertaining them in a small room and trips to the potty is always a good time. Anyway, this is my sweet Emi prior to the shot....


Obviously not the least bit concerned... :) That was my job....

When he prepped to give her the shot in 2 places, he warned me that Simon probably shouldn't watch (his shot is scheduled for next month) so I stepped out with him. I felt like such a piece of crap. I should have been the one holding her. So she screamed like I have never heard her scream, the door immediately swung open (thank you doctor for thinking to get me in ASAP) and I grabbed her. :( She sobbed for a few minutes, then she was quickly calm. What a girl. I told her she was such a brave girl and she turned to me and said, "Doctor helped me." Awwww.... So we left and immediately headed to McDonalds and home. I am wiped out. Apparently they are too, they're both asleep still and it's way past the normal time. I am going to break a rule and have wine on a school night. ;) That was traumatic.... And that is my episode of Toddlers and Tiaras....

I promise to blog more regularly, it's just been hectic with appoinments and school and Olivia's birthday on the horizon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment