Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preschool, Starbucks and Cupcakes....

My sweet babies went off and left me for their preschool today. I mean, walked off and left me in the dust, don't let the door hit ya, lady.... Of course I tortured them with pictures before we left...




Billy and I went to visit my mom afterwards, then I was off all on my own, possibly the first time since school let out in June. :) No haircut, maybe next week. But I did some birthday shopping for my Olivia, made the important stop at Starbucks....



And then off to Gigi's Cupcakes. This is one of the very few times that I have felt relieved to have Celiac's Disease. No way I could walk in and out of that place and not gain 10 pounds. But I got a little of everything for the after school taste test for Olivia's birthday. Look at these cupcakes!



And my sweet tribe, forks in hand.....




I'd have to say, a good day by all accounts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment