Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Finally Friday....

Well, after yesterday's running around, I thought I would just sit here all day with the little ones and do 12 loads of laundry. No such luck, I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I'm lucky that Billy can just work at home so I can go, but what a waste of time. I have some kind of eye infection and it isn't going away. So off I go this afternoon. Hopefully they will have some kind of super eye drop and I will be back in my contacts soon.

Yesterday evening I went to Olivia's Meet the Teacher night. While I am still not wowed by her (she just seems so quiet and asleep, she needs Starbucks stat!), Olivia told me she really likes her and that's what matters. When I got there, the kids had done a newspaper that was divided up into "about me", "my favorite things", "something that changed my life", and "my hero". My sweet girl had me as her hero. What a girl... It was really sweet and she had also had written out the story of the the babies' arrival at the house and how she had waited so long for a little brother or sister. :)

Tonight I need to work on birthday invitations, and dinner is take out. Sounds perfect to me. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment