Wednesday, August 31, 2011

YES!!! VICTORY!!!!

Well, this will be a short one, since the shorties and I need to get to Target soon. The great news is that yesterday, my sweet Simon asked for the potty and took care of all his business just like that! No Kindergarten diapers in this house! :) Of course, I have probably just now jinxed the whole thing, but he has repeatedly asked this morning to go. I think it's the stickers. They're like crack.

Anyway, not much else to report, Billy and I may have agreed on garage doors, the big kids are doing well, and not reporting some huge drama is a win. Olivia's party looks figured out too, have to make a few phone calls today. So I will leave you with Emi and her bed head singing the ABC's..... (edited to say, I tried to put the video at the bottom, the computer disagrees.....)



No comments:

Post a Comment