Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Friday, Friday....

I usually am looking forward to my Fridays, no homework to yell about starting, dinner is simple, and everything slows down for awhile... But today kind of stinks. Emi and Simon are in full terrible two mode. They have been for about 2 weeks now. Emi is in charge of crying a lot and saying "NO". Simon's job is to revert back to not being potty trained and refusing to play nice... Which then starts the Emi cry-fest. I have done this before, these are kids 4 and 5. But it is never pleasant... If anyone says it is they're lying. :) Or unstable... So we forge on and pray that our sanity remains intact. Especially at my age...

We already hit the grocery store and have a third load of laundry in, so I feel somewhat accomplished by 10:30. I wanted to do some shopping, but we'll see if my associates are up for it. My morning so far screams not a chance....

Tomorrow after mass, we're going to dinner and then opening presents for my birthday. :) I mean who doesn't love the gluten free menu at Outback?! That and the fact that Billy hit the GF bakery for cake and cupcakes and I will be full until Monday. Have a great weekend, I probably won't post until Monday unless something earth shattering happens before then. :)

p.s. Good things are happening, so I could type this out I popped in an alphabet video and all I hear is laughing and singing a long. Hope it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment