Monday, August 8, 2011

I Must Color My Grays Before We Go Camping.... Right???

So I decided that I cannot go camping without touching up my roots. Two reasons... One, there might be a picture taken and I don't want to be mistaken for my children's grandmother, and two... You know, in case I die. It's like your mom used to say, "are you wearing clean underwear?" Same theory, but I want to look like I took care of myself in the off chance that I am attacked by killer bees, bitten by a poisonous snake, overcome by heat exhaustion, whatever... I mean, I don't know if mortuaries take that kind of primping on. I know they try to make the deceased look like themselves, but is hair color included? (I may have to tell Billy that if I die first, he needs to do my hair if I have roots....)

Anyway, so I took care of that. And bought everyone books and puzzles and batteries out the wazoo. Then we rented the boys' band instruments. Good God, that was pricey! I hope they take it seriously and enjoy it, we shall see... I better get moving, Olivia has a piano lesson tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment