Saturday, August 20, 2011

Good Lord, They Have Completely Changed Their Minds On Potty Training....

Just what I need heading into the new school year... Like we don't have enough chaos with the big kids getting ready for school! (did I mention that I just realized that Olivia owns 4 pair of shorts for school... In 2 days??? We bought a million tops and jeans and shoes, just no new shorts.... How Mom of The Year am I????) So Simon has yet to do his number 2 in the potty. It was the last step for my older kiddos, I wasn't shocked. Irritated, no doubt, especially with his twin sister done, in panties nonstop, go Emi. Simon is now peeing and pooping in his underwear all freaking day long. (This is where you move on to another blog if potty talk wasn't on your agenda for the day...) So he has me pushed to the edge, and then as the three of us huddle with our "soup" that Simon has made, he yells, "Mommy, Emi peed here." She just squatted and peed on the bedroom carpet. Just cause. Fantastic. A woman bordering on 40 should not be here. Isn't it enough that my older boys start middle school in 2 days?? Isn't it enough that I.turn.40.in.4.days??? Now my precious 2 1/2 year olds have decided that diapers were really the better way to go?!?!

Ok... Deep breath, vent over. I have done this 3 times before. They aren't even 3 yet. They are testing their boundaries and it is a normal part of the process.... (I don't believe this yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment